Tuesday, September 13, 2022

MORE RETIRED DSP USED!


I believe this is a card that my friends and I made the last time we got together.  I had the kits made up but then when we got ready to do them, I couldn't remember for sure what I intended to do with those two strips of Just Jade card stock..........they weren't the same green as the card base.  We decided that both greens were in the dsp so this is what we came up with.  I had two different pieces cut for them to use with their own sentiment.  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty card! The two strips of green cardstock add some interest and could be placed in lots of different positions - centered, crosswise on the top or bottom, one vertical and one horizontal, etc. I think I may make a few cards using some form of this layout today. Thanks for the inspiration!

Lynette said...

You are doing such a great job of using up some of your beautiful papers, Vicki! Great card!

TheJoyofCards said...

I can't tell you how much I appreciate seeing the use of the retired dsp - I am always trying to use these beautiful papers I've accumulated!!

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...