Tuesday, September 20, 2022

THREE CARDS TODAY


I forgot to schedule something for yesterday but this was a simple card that I had intended to post.  Just add a little border to the upper and lower edges of some pretty dsp and add a butterfly.  How easy is that.


Recently I pulled out some supplies that I hadn't used for a very long time.  I'm not sure if I had ever used this set.  I pulled up Pinterest and found ideas.  This card uses Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe and Wild Wasabi.  I'm not a big "orange" person but I do like the way this one came together.  One more below.


 Using the same colors and stamps, I changed to a horizontal top fold card and added the floral piece to an embossed background.  When I'm ready to use it, I may add a sentiment strip to the front.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I really do like that patterned paper on the first card, and your flowers on the next two are so pretty!

Wanda said...

Just lovely. I the soft colored DSP is so pretty

Cheryl W. said...

All three are beautiful. I was especially taken by those coral flowers they're really eye-catching.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...