Sunday, September 18, 2022

THANK YOU CARD


Rarely my husband takes much interest in the cards I make, but he requested a thank you card.  Recently there was a celebration with the Norway Baseball Association and two young girls who are the granddaughters of a friend of ours helped him in the concession stand.  They were visiting here from out of state.  They had a lot of fun helping and my husband wanted to be able to send them a thank you card.  At their age, flowers and similar designs were a a bit too grown up for them but I hadn't yet used this cute set with the bird.  He seemed pleased with what I made......it was more than a soft grunt.  He smiled and wrote his own little note inside.  LOL  I hope it brought a smile to the girls' faces too.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a sweet card. I love the colors you used.

Lynette said...

Nice thank you card, Vicki. Isn't it nice to get a little positive feedback from our spouses? It was also nice of Gary to want to send them a thank you!

Cheryl W said...

This card is adorable! Love that cute little bird. Sometimes my husband humors me when I show him a card, but he's pretty disinterested for the most part.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...