Thursday, September 1, 2022

CASING BRENDA QUINTANA


I have been concentrating on using retired items and also spent some time recently making some Christmas cards.  I saw a video on YouTube.  Brenda made a card like this.  I tweaked it a little using some different supplies.  She had used gold glitter strips but I had scraps of the silver already so I used them.  I think she did her bow differently and she had a different "Merry".  I don't have the link handy, but if you go to YouTube and search her name, all of her videos should come up.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Your Christmas card is wonderful. I love the die cut wording too. I'm not going to look at the original card because I don't like to compare. What I see is beautiful!!

Lynette said...

Wonderful Christmas card, Vicki. Isn't it great to have some done already?

Cheryl W said...

This is a super design, and I think I could CASE it successfully. I may do just that! Hope you don't mind.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...