Sunday, September 25, 2022

SPECIAL CARD FOR A FRIEND


I believe I mentioned that I am sending a weekly card to a high school classmate who is now going through Stage 4 Cancer.  I saw a sample of this type of card and the directions from a lady I "met" in a group of Facebook.  It looks far more complicated than it is.  You can see a video of it  HERE.

The gold foil piece I used really worked great for this card since there is gold in the dsp.  It also worked perfect for the comforting sentiment that I chose to use this time.

Thank you for coming by today!



 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

My first reaction was wow! Then as I scrolled down I saw a fun fold card. A lot of time went in to making this. You did a great job and I love the colors. It's very elegant looking. Great job my friend!!

Cheryl w said...

Gorgeous card. So kind of you to lift your friend's spirits with your beautiful cards.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...