Saturday, September 3, 2022

FALL LEAVES - 2 CARDS


This one is my favorite.  I used the Stampin' Up! 3D embossing folder for the leaves on the white layer.  The stamp was placed in my MISTI and inked up with Mossy Meadow ink.  I cleaned the stamp and then inked it up with Crushed Curry but it didn't show up very well so I added the Crushed Curry manually with a dabber.  I think the matting is Pistachio Pudding card stock but not for sure since the packaging is missing.


 When I did this stamped leaf, inked it up with Crushed Curry and stamped.  I then inked it up again but using a dabber added some Merry Merlot ink around the tips of the stamp and in the white areas.  Before stamping it to the card stock, I misted it slightly to get some blending.  The dsp is from a 6x6 "Plaid Tidings" pack.

Thank you for coming by today!  I hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day Weekend.

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I agree, Vicki - the second one is very pretty, but I really love the first one! Nicely done.

Wanda said...

WOW!!! I LOVE them both! Each has their own beauty and uniqueness.

Cheryl W said...

Both your stamped leaves are so pretty! I haven't used a dauber to add ink to a stamp. I have very few solid stamps, but I need to get one out and give it a try, because I like the blended look. The plaid you used on the second card is such a nice blend of fall colors.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...