Tuesday, September 27, 2022

A SIMPLE CARD USING DSP


I missed posting a card for yesterday.  I had two friends come and we made the Halloween cards that will be distributed to three facilities.  I'll probably share those in a later post. 

This card was very simple  I used paper from the Hydrangea Hill dsp package.  I matted it with the Rocco Rose card stock and placed it on a white card base.  The sentiment was stamped with the same color of ink.  A scalloped edge was added to the top and bottom of the sentiment strip and added with dimensionals.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful card. It's got such a soft look to it. I also like the layout. It's a clean and simple card with an elegant look.

Cheryl W said...

This hydrangea card is very pretty. The scalloped edges are a nice touch, too. I think it will brighten anyone's day.

   These are the other two cards I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers.  You can find a link to the video on my May 1st post. Th...