Sunday, September 11, 2022

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY


Bouquet of Love Cut & Emboss

This is such a beautiful hybrid cut & emboss folder!  I've had it for quite a while and I have no idea why I had never used it.  We needed an anniversary card for a couple who are celebrating their 60th Wedding Anniverary today.  I saw one like this on Facebook a few days ago and knew that I would finally pull out this item to use it.

The card I saw used navy so I used that idea as well.  I had similar, if not the same, punches to use for the gold leaves but added a little navy flower with a clear rhinestone.

Now that I have used it, I know I will be making many more cards with it for birthdays, Valentines, weddings and anniversaries.  This was so easy to make but with very pretty results.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Happy Birthday Vickie. Sending you blessings thoughts and prayers on your special day. May your day be filled with laughter good health and lots of love. Raquel or Rachel Infante in Broomfield Colorado.

Hope you remember me. Take care!!!💜💜💜

Wanda said...

Very pretty. Such a lovely cared.
And a Happy Birthday to you!!

Cheryl W said...

That's such a beautiful embossing folder, and I really like the blue behind your embossed panel. I love products like this that make for quick cards that look like they may have taken a long time to make.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...