Thank you for coming by today!
Friday, September 23, 2022
SYMPATHY CARD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
EASTER GREETINGS
OK! I know we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Valentine Day before Easter but when I saw Tami White's card with this desig...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
2 comments:
What a lovely card. I like the clean crisp look. And the colors are perfect.
I've always liked silhouette images for sympathy cards. The image you used was perfect. The simple color combo works well, too.
Post a Comment