I don't remember which package of designer paper this came from. I made this card several weeks ago and had it scheduled for today. I really liked this pattern. I'm sure the idea came from Pinterest.
Thank you for coming by today!
The Echo Park pad does have some solid color sheets so I used a Poppy Stamps die to cut this lovely Maple Leaf. The card base is 7 1/2...
2 comments:
So pretty. The movement of your card is wonderful. My eyes followed around the card and never were drawn to one particular spot. The colors are beautiful and I love the single strip of card stock on the left.
The DSP you used is just so pretty, and I love the layout of your card, too. The sprigs extending from beneath the sentiment panel are a great touch. This one will definitely be appreciated by whoever receives it.
Post a Comment