Thursday, September 15, 2022

USING SCRAPS OF BOTANICAL GARDENS DSP

 

A funny story about this one.  You may see something very much like this card on Pinterest.........only mine is upside down! The card base is 11" x 4 1/4".  I used the exact same order of papers on the card and yet when I did the original one, I had the card base upside down when I applied the strips of dsp.  There wasn't much I could do about it then unless I cut it off and applied it to a new card.  Why do that?  I think it can work this way too.   So when I made up the card kits for my friends and I to make, we did it just like this on purpose.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

You're not the only one who's assembled their card upside down. But you made it work, love how it turned out. That was one of my favorite sets. The flower was my favorite die.

Lynette said...

I think this works equally well either way! Very pretty combination of papers.

Cheryl W said...

It definitely would be pretty either way. The flower looks great, but the white space would also work well for a sentiment.

This is another card I made following the video from Owl Star Stampers that I referred to on my May 1st post.  For this one the only pieces ...