Wednesday, August 31, 2022

HIGH TIDE STAMP SET


When I was going through my card parts a few weeks ago, I found a piece of white card stock with only the lighthouse stamped on it.  Not sure why I never finished it.  It needed to be used!  I found the stamp set and this is what the finished card looks like.  So happy with the result.

Tomorrow is September 1st!  Hard to believe!  I've already been spending a lot of time making holiday cards.  Strangely enough I have been working backwards though..........Christmas, a couple Thanksgiving and then a bunch of Halloween.  By the time I get through working on the holidays, I am always ready to get back to making some with flowers.  Thank you for coming by today.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

So great that you came across that card part and turned it into a card. Such a peaceful scene. And thanks for the reminder about tomorrow being September 1st. I hadn't scheduled my calendar page post! :-)

Cheryl W said...

I love your lighthouse scene. It reminds me of the time we, along with another couple, rented an entire lighthouse in County Wicklow, Ireland. Both couples were able to stay there as it had two bedrooms with bathrooms, a couple of sitting rooms and a kitchen/dining area. Of course, you had to climb winding stairs to get to each room/area. It had window seats in all the windows, so you could sit and gaze out over the ocean or over the fields with lots of white sheep grazing. It was pure heaven! Thank you for eliciting that memory with your fabulous card!!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...