Monday, August 8, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Too Kind


While I was working to use up the Watercolor Wonder dsp, one of the pieces had this subtle dotted design on what I think of as "the reverse side".  I decided it would make a great background for a stamped design.  Keeping with using up "old" things, I pulled out the SU embossing folder and the Too Kind stamp set.  The little "candy dot" from SU had been being ignored in my stash so another "old" thing used.  I did add the "new" little metal butterfly.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful, Vicki! I love how soft and subtle it is. Way to make use of older things - and newer things, too. :-)

Jeanne H said...

Lovely card. I have most of your "old" things too.

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Love this one.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...