Saturday, August 27, 2022

DAFFODIL AFTERNOON - 2 Cards

Last Sunday I pulled out a package with what was left of the Daffodil Afternoon dsp.  (I have more though in another package!)  This package had a lot of scraps so I made a couple of strips using the "twisted ribbon" technique.  You'll see those at a later time.  There were also two pieces of the design with the little white crosses on black that worked out great for these two cards.  One was slightly smaller than the other.


This card has a 1/4" margin around the outside and a "Thinking of You" sentiment.



This cards has only a 1/8" border around the outside and a "Birthday Greetings" sentiment.

I'm continuing to work toward my goal of using up paper that I have on hand.  It feels good to see some of it landing on cards!  Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

That is one of my favorite DSP images. You did a great job on the card, I LOVE it!!

Cheryl W said...

That paper is so pretty and the green mat accents it beautifully. I really like both these cards.

Lynette said...

Great daffodils, Vicki, and pretty cards.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...