Sunday, August 14, 2022

HAPPY 24TH BIRTHDAY, ALLISSA!


I'm not sure how we got here to be old enough to have a 24 year old granddaughter!  Seems like just the other day I was helping our daughter with her newborn baby girl.  Now that Allissa is older, I figured she deserved a "more grown up" card.  The dsp is from a retired Stampin' Up! "Magnolia Lane" package.

Allissa surprised us this last week and stopped in to see us.  It was so special having that time with her.  She is studying in the PA program in Dubuque so our time with her is limited normally to family gatherings if she can be there.  Somehow the conversation turned to a little about school shopping and she remembered how much she loved shopping for new crayons etc.  My husband picked up a little box of crayons and we stuck it in a package to send her.  I'm sure it will give her a laugh.

Thank you for coming by today!

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I'm sure your granddaughter will love it...and the crayons!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...