Monday, August 22, 2022

STAMPIN' UP - BERRY DELIGHTFUL - 3 CARDS

A bit of good news!  Last week we were concerned about the weather affecting the surprise party for our granddaughter, Emma, but everything worked out just great AND she was genuinely surprised.  She laughed and told my husband and I that she couldn't believe we had lied to her that we would be gone for her birthday.  Saturday was a big day here also for a baseball celebration which was going to be partially outside.  Rain had been predicted but we lucked out there too.

I have so many cards made up ahead for my blog that I had intended for these first two to be on my page Saturday.   Since I forgot to do that, you will see three cards today using this DSP .


I had watched a video on using circles.  These were fun to make.




This was a layout from another video I had watched and while I had this package of DSP on my table, I made this one.  I'm gradually using up retired paper, but it is amazing how many cards you can make out of a package of 12 sheets!  I have new papers that I am itching to get into.

Thank you for coming by today!
 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I am so happy for you that all of the outdoor activities were able to proceed as scheduled! Such pretty papers and fun layouts on your cards. I'm so missing my stamping room and creating cards, but hopefully soon. Actually, I've been working on my calendars and am making great progress with them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really fun weekend with family and friends. Glad the weather cooperated. Your cards are beautiful. I love the design with the circle die-cuts. The little flowers are a great embellishment. They add color and freshness to the design.

Cheryl

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...