Thursday, August 11, 2022

SYMPATHY CARD

  

I think I have probably posted a card like this in the past, but wanted to share it again.  Recently I needed two sympathy cards so this is what I made for both of them.  I had seen this idea months ago on Pinterest and loved the simplicity of it.  It is also a great design to send to men who have lost a loved one.  The leaves are stamped and die cut from the Stampin' Up! Forever Fern set.  The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

I thought I had already left you a comment on this card, so if I did, you can delete this one.

This is a lovely sympathy card. I like the two leafy branches and the subtle colors. Nice work!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...