Monday, August 29, 2022

FOR OUR DAUGHTER'S CAT, OLIVER

Last Friday our daughter was in a hurry trying to get ready for work and getting her furry family member, Oliver, ready to get him to the vet.  To make a long story short the highlights were that he pottied on her after she was dressed and ready to leave.  She put him in the carrier (much to his dismay).  She went to change clothes and Oliver got so angry in the carrier that he managed to vibrate it near the stairs and tumbled down the stair in the carrier!  It came open and a chase through the house began.  The end of the day with Oliver didn't go much better.  After she told me the story of her day, I saw this stamp sitting on my table and knew I had to throw a quick card together.  Not sure if the sentiment inside (shown below) applies to her, Oliver or BOTH!



 Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, Vicki, you gave me the laugh of the day. My daughter has 3 dogs and 3 cats and I can see this happening to her, too! The image on your card is SO funny. I think it will give your daughter a good laugh, too, and she definitely deserves one.

Lynette said...

What a perfect card for your daughter! I'm sorry she had such a rough day with Oliver!

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...