Friday, August 12, 2022

BERRY BLESSINGS + one


I made this card a while ago and it was a CASE of one I saw on Pinterest or YouTube.  I had some of this dsp (and still have) so I decided to copy the one I saw.  So easy to CASE what someone else had made because I don't waste time trying to decide what I want to do and how to arrange it!

Below is a card I made using strawberries, but it isn't dsp from Stampin' Up!  The card base and strips of card stock are from SU.


Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

LOVE your CASEed card. Those berries look good enough to eat, especially with a little ice cream. lol Your second card shows another great way to use up scraps. I will be filing that idea away to use another time. Have a great weekend.

Wanda said...

I LOVE your strawberry cards. That is such a fun set.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...