Tuesday, August 2, 2022

USING UP SCRAPS


All morning I was stewing about having to go to the dentist this afternoon.  I have genuine anxiety about it and couldn't seem to focus on anything else.  I almost forgot to post my card for today but I'm home now and survived...........although I had a reaction to the novacaine they used and my heart rate went crazy!  Scary!

I had two odd pieces of this paper from yesterday and saw a layout something like this and made it work.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I love it, Vicki! Glad you survived the dentist, but sorry it's such an ordeal for you.

Cheryl W said...

This card has such a nice, clean, tailored look. I think it would be a great layout for Christmas cards, too. We all have some scraps of pretty Christmas paper! Glad you survived the dentist. I hate going, too.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...