Monday, August 1, 2022

2 VARIATIONS - SAME PAPER


For the first card, the dsp reminded me of a stamp I had.  I pulled out the stamp and stamped the edges of the top fold base with VersaMark and then heat embossed with clear powder.  It doesn't show up very well on the picture.  I wasn't real thrilled with how it came out so I made a second card. (Below)



The "pink" in the dsp matched well with Stampin' Up! Petal Pink.  I used the same stamp that I used on the first card but stamped it with Petal Pink ink.  I like it better.

The dsp on these cards came from the same paper pad as the cards I posted on July 21 and 22.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

This one looks SO elegant! Very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

If think these are both really pretty. Good call on the petal pink ink, though. That second card is my favorite.

Choosing the right paper is important! Heidi Collins demonstrated this layout on a YouTube video that I cannot find again.  I had the Softly...