Monday, October 31, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Bewitched


A few weeks ago I saw a video from Susan Campfield.  She demonstrated how to make this card so that the feet would sway back and forth.  You can see the video HERE.  It's so easy to make and so cute!  I made five of these for granddaughters.  I didn't think our grandson would appreicate it so he will receive a card with a different design.


Inside, I used the purple dsp to make a pocket for the cash that I include on the cards I send them.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

So darn cute! Love those dancing shoes. I had to pin this one, too, so that I can think about making something similar next year.

And here are the final four cards you get from  this  video by Karen Titus.    I may try to do this with some papers from some other collect...