Thanks for stopping by!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
BABY GIRL
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
6 comments:
this is so adorable, love the colors and images
Love it, Vicki! Awesome paper and great layout!
That's a sweet set you won, and you are making great cards with it! This one is sooooo cute!!
This is very cute Vicki!!
Adorable, Vicki - just darling! Awesome papers.
This is GORGEOUS...so precious and feminine!
Joanne
Post a Comment