Thank you Lynette for these fun calendars to decorate each month!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
SEPTEMBER CALENDAR
Thank you Lynette for these fun calendars to decorate each month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
I love seeing what you do with the calendar each month.
Also like the scaled down brayered image......A2 is the size most of us use, so it will be fun to see what you can do in that size.....I really like this one!
Stunning image! Great job with coloring the tree!
Oh wow, that is so pretty. And look, the leaves are on the tree and not on the ground where we have to rake them! Your colors are stunning!
Awesome tree, Vicki - great page! You're welcome for the pages - I like looking at what you do with it each month!
this is so beautiful, love how you colored your tree
Post a Comment