Saturday, September 18, 2010

MORE OWLS

Another idea from SCS.......the brown "tree trunk and branch" is a piece of Chocolate Chip apper that was run through the Cuttlebug with the folder which has a wood grain to it. I cut out sections of it for the branch. The leaves are from two different Sizzix dies. Owls were done again with the SU Owl punch. I love these guys!

I didn't add a sentiment but could easily add a little oval with a something on it in the lower right corner.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Vicki, this is awesome!! I love all of te texture you've added to that tree and those owls....stunning! I LOVE this card!! Have a blessed weekend! Hugs, Sabrina

Annie said...

Terrific!! of all your cards, this has to be my favorite Vicki.....!! I've probably said that before, but this is so stinkin cute!!! Enjoy your weekend!!

Harriet Skelly said...

Vicki this is so cute and awesome! I love your tree trunk and those owls really are the cutest!

Ann Schach said...

So very cute and clever! Love the branch!

Lynette said...

Fantastic card, Vicki! Cute owls!

Anonymous said...

You have been SOOOO CREATIVE with these punches!!! And I LOVE your idea of using the embossing folder as a tree trunk...it's PERFECT!!!!
Joanne

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

adorable, love your branch and the hooded eyes on the one, lol.

Aren't these birds cute?  I've had the stamp set for a while and just hadn't inked it up.  The littlest bird was cut out and pop...