Saturday, September 4, 2010

THINKING OF YOU

My mother asked me to make a Thinking of You card for her to send to a friend. I had recently purchased this Grahic 45 "Bontanicabella Collection" paper. I used one side for the right hand portion of the card and the reverse side for the border piece which was cut using a border from PaperTrey. The burgundy paper used for the card base is some I had on hand. I'm not sure who makes the vertical stamp.

Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are having a fun Labor Day Weekend!

5 comments:

Harriet Skelly said...

THis is lovely VIcki - I am loving that Graphic45 paper!!

Sheri said...

Very nice card either for guys or gals! The colors are so fallish

Lynette said...

Gorgeous paper - gorgeous card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

love this dp, it's so pretty

Ann Schach said...

Love it! The colors and DSP are just wonderful!

A great way to use up sheets of your designer series papers is to do One Sheet Wonder patterns.  This one was a little different because you...