Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are having a fun Labor Day Weekend!
Saturday, September 4, 2010
THINKING OF YOU
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you are having a fun Labor Day Weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
THis is lovely VIcki - I am loving that Graphic45 paper!!
Very nice card either for guys or gals! The colors are so fallish
Gorgeous paper - gorgeous card!
love this dp, it's so pretty
Love it! The colors and DSP are just wonderful!
Post a Comment