Monday, September 20, 2010
A CARD IN A MINUTE
I purchased this Sizzix folder from a seller on eBay. It gives such a nice deep impression and I just love the design. I don't think I'll try to do anything further to it. If I try to color it I'll probably ruin it. (There is a little shadow on the card from one of the leaves on the plant behind it.)
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed this card which actually took less than a minute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
5 comments:
Vicki, this is one stunning card!! Clean and simpke but goodness, so awesome!! Is this a new release folder? I have not sen this one. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina
Very cool, Vicki!
Now that is what I call a fast but very nice card! I hadn't seen this folder before
Beautiful, Vicki! Love it!
Wow, this is so beautiful and I can see so many different ways to use this, fabulous!
Post a Comment