Sunday, September 19, 2010

DRY EMBOSSED CARD

Recently I was on the phone with a friend and she told me how she had made 100 cards over Labor Day Weekend. I delivered an order to her the next day and I got to see all of the wonderful cards she did using Lasting Impressions papers and stencils.
Cinda, if you see these pictures you will know I cased one of your cards. Thank you for the idea! These are colors I wouldn't have used if I hadn't seen yours but they are great for this time of year.
These two pictures are actually the very same card but I thought I would show how it would really work in either direction.
I haven't done any dry embossing for such a long time and Cinda really made me want to get out my stencils again. This card went together very quickly. The paper is from an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch variety pack of paper from Lasting Impressions called "Indian Summer". (Today doesn't feel like Indian Summer though.)
I have lots of stencils and papers here to sell if anyone is interested in giving it a try. I always love hearing your comments. THANK YOU for stopping by!

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Gorgeous paper! What a pretty card!

Sheri said...

very pretty card. I have some of that paper and wish I had more of it. Isn't it perfect for fall?

MAY WE NEVER FORGET!

No doubt everyone remembers where they were when the news broke of this tragedy.  We have been to Shanksville 3 times and were grateful that...