Wednesday, September 29, 2010

AS EASY AS IT GETS

I wasn't going to post this card because it is truly a case of a card my friend, Lynette, made a while back.  I am trying to get Halloween cards made early for our grandchildren because I have a project coming up that is going to take my time and concentration.  (More information on that later.)  At the time I saw Lynette's card, I didn't have this Beautiful Border stamp set from SU but one day I stumbled across it on eBay.  It makes such a wonderful quickie card and the nice thing about it is that you can add a sentiment for all kinds of occasions.  The sentiment is from a set of clear stamps in my stash.    Images were stamped using SU Perfect Plum or Eggplant Ink - it was made a couple of months ago and I don't remember which I used.  After stamping the border design I added the scored line on each side of it before I stamped the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! Classy and elegant!

jaydee said...

Vicki
this card is perfection. from the colors to the layout. everything. PERFECT.
hugs
jaydee

Sheri said...

Very pretty. I am sure Lynette will be flattered

Lynette said...

Yep, very simple and pretty effective! I like your new picture, too:)

LeAnne said...

This is just gorgeous! I am enjoying your Halloween cards, too....I need to get some made to sell at my Curves!!!

From the pattern on  this  video you will get two cards with this layout.  These are mine. Thank you for coming by today!