Since I didn't have a card I wanted to post for today, I decided I'd go ahead and show you my little calendar for October. The pumpkins are from a sheet of unmounted red rubber stamps which I must have purchased last year and didn't use. The stamps are from Sweet Pea Stamps.
Starting tomorrow, I'll be giving you some ideas for Halloween cards.
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I now have enough Thanksgiving cards for one of the care centers. It sure feels good to have such a big head start on getting them done. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
3 comments:
Such a cute page, Vicki!
Cute! Can't wait to see your Halloween cards!
Those pumpkins are real cuties!
Post a Comment