Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ANOTHER SIMPLY ELEGANT
On September 3 I posted a card like this but didn't have anything new in my "blog folder" for today so I am using this one. I...
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
Pigeon Forge, TN We didn't actually go to Dollywood though. The park was a short distance from here and we drove there just to...
5 comments:
I think I like this one best of all! Love all the Halloween cards.
I love SMILING pumpkins! Very cute!
This one is perfect for today. The pumpkin looks so happy it is finally "his" day! Happy Halloween!!!
How cute, Vicki! This image is adorable!
great card for your little trick or treater
~Pat~
Post a Comment