So glad I was able to get this piece of paper used. I love the floral design on it. Thank you for coming by today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Card #13 Card #14 I had a request to post a picture of all of these cards together so after I scheduled this post, I too...
-
I don't think this card needs much explanation, so I will just give you the materials I used. Webster Pages Paper "Hollywood Vogue...
-
These were suggested layouts used for the pieces that were cut however I did make some minor changes on the ones I made. I'm ...
2 comments:
Great job of using up another sheet, Vicki! You're right - that paper is so pretty! I always love the sentiment on that bottom card.
What a nice trio of cards! Those big flowers are awesome against the pretty background.
Post a Comment