Such wonderful paper, Vicki! Great job on continuing to use it up. Your cards are all so pretty and well laid out.
Fabulous set of cards! It must be so satisfying to use pretty paper in so many different ways.I think my favorite is the 5th one. It not only showcases the paper nicely, but I love the birthday sentiment. Such a pretty mix of fonts.
Post a Comment
One thing I like with the Echo Park papers is that they are double sided and that if one side isn't a favorite, the other side usually ...
2 comments:
Such wonderful paper, Vicki! Great job on continuing to use it up. Your cards are all so pretty and well laid out.
Fabulous set of cards! It must be so satisfying to use pretty paper in so many different ways.
I think my favorite is the 5th one. It not only showcases the paper nicely, but I love the birthday sentiment. Such a pretty mix of fonts.
Post a Comment