Thursday, February 10, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Blackberry Beauty DSP - 2 Cards


I hadn't watched one of the videos from Rachel Tessman for quite awhile but when I was looking for ideas to use the Blackberry Beauty DSP, I found one that I really liked.  

For my card, I chose a different dsp for the two stripes but did use the "cork" paper for the other two like she had.  For Rachel's card she used a label punch of Cinnamon Cider card stock for the sentiment and white for the leaves.  I chose to stamp on a white punched label for the sentiment and gold foil for the die cut leaf branches  I love this paper!  It is so elegant!  

The second card below was made using a different sheet from the paper pack and using the daisy punches instead of the leaf branches.  I like it too.

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

I love the beautiful first card, and the second one is great, too. It has a more masculine feel about it, I think. I've watched videos from Rachel, too. She doesn't live very far from me!

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards! That first one is definitely elegant. With the gold foil leaves, I think it would be even more impressive IRL. I agree with Lynette that the second card has a more masculine feel to it.

Raquel said...

Absolutely beautiful cards. You did a great job on the colors. I always admire your talent in choosing color. Thank you for sharing.
I have not created much. I broke my kneecap and had surgery.Slipped on some nasty ice. I am confined to staying downstairs in a recliner. So not doing much till I can get to my craft room. Take care stay safe. Raquel in Colorado

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...