Tuesday, February 15, 2022

STAMPIN' UP - Expressions in Ink


Very simple.  I added a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of the designer series paper to a white card base and then heat embossed Happy Birthday with gold powder.  Lining the envelope always adds a nice touch.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You're right--an envelope liner is always a nice touch. And I don't do it nearly often enough! Your card is so pretty. It looks like there's a bit of sparkle in your gold embossing powder.

Lynette said...

Beautiful papers, Vicki! I just splurged and bought some supplies to make alcohol ink backgrounds. Looks like I could have just bought paper! LOL! Such a pretty card.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...