Thursday, February 3, 2022

WITH HEARTFELT SYMPATHY


Last Tuesday and Wednesday we had two funerals.  In a small town like ours, we know so many of these people.  One was the Godfather of our youngest daughter.  The other was the father of the young man who took the job working for our town when my husband retired.  This is the card I made for both of them.

I saw one with this idea on Pinterest.  I masked the area for the square.  Using blenders, I applied the Pear Pizzaz and Baja Breeze inks the way it was on the card that I had seen.  I used similar but different stamps for the sprig, birds and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today!



 

No comments:

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...