Friday, February 25, 2022

2 CARDS USING SU "Blackberry Beauty" DSP


For this card I added a Blackberry sheer ribbon around the matted piece before adding it to the card base.  


 In this package of designer series papers, there are two sheets with this design.  The sheets are designed so that you cut them in half and then cut each half into pieces that are 5 1/4" x 4" for an A2 card.

Instead of ribbon, i added a narrow piece of the Blackberry Bliss card stock.  Using dies, I cut out the sentiment and then added it to a scalloped die cut.  This type of card stock doesn't need much else to make a beautiful presentation.

Thank you for coming  by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness - looks like I haven't checked out blogs for a few days! Sorry about that! Your recent cards are all so pretty, Vicki. Good luck with using up your DSP!!

Cheryl W said...

So pretty, and I love the deep "blackberry" color. It's really great when the paper is so pretty that you really don't want to add much else to the card because you don't want to detract from it.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...