Wednesday, February 16, 2022

CORNER TUCK FOLD CARD


 Lori Pinto showed how to make this card with a YouTube video.  I don't think I had ever made one with this fold.  

She used the new Daffodil stamp from Stampin' Up.  I didn't have that one - shocker!  I substituted the Color and Contour flower.  When I stamped the "Sending Hugs", there was just a tiny spot of black from the rim of the stamp.  I love the challenge of covering up mistakes. Fortunately, the stamp that has these three little hearts worked out perfectly!  

Thank you for coming by today!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Looks like a great fold, Vicki. Your little black hearts sure like they were planned from the start.

Christine said...

Great find! Very interesting find. Love all your colours. Thanks for sharing

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! That's such an interesting fold, too. I think your little hearts was a brilliant solution to the ink spot.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...