Monday, February 21, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - BeDazzling card stock


Yesterday we had a really nice day around 51 degrees. From the weather report last night it sounds as if we are in for some freezing rain/ice later today going into tomorrow!!! "Old Man Winter" isn't quite finished with us so I thought I would post a Christmas card.  

Quite frankly when I saw this paper in the catalog, I never thought that I would want it.  Then I saw a card made like this and I decided to find a pack.  Since it was no longer available I had to find it on eBay.  I didn't have the right card stock for the base but what I used seems to look just fine with it.  I really love the sparkle of the BeDazzling paper.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my - what a beautiful Christmas card, Vicki!! I love the glitziness. Nope, Old Man Winter is not done with us yet, for sure!

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love the sparkle and shine! You're right--Old Man Winter still has a few tricks up his sleeve. We're expecting snow here in Minnesota tonight.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...