Friday, February 11, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Blackberry Beauty DSP


I saw a card on a new blog that I had visited.   She had made a card similar to this but hers was made into a gift card holder and she had also added a layer of the Be Dazzling paper between the card base and first layer of dsp and then another layer of the Be Dazzling paper between that dsp and the mat for the top layer.  I simplified my card because I want to be careful how I use that dazzling card stock.  I avoided the extra layers and the weight that it gave to the front of the card.  

Thank you for coming by today!



 

7 comments:

Wanda said...

WOW!!! What a beautiful rich looking card. I LOVE it!!

Lynette said...

Gorgeous card, Vicki! Stampin' Up! sure has some amazing papers.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!

Raquel said...

OMG!!!This is a beautiful and elegant card. Vickie you are so creative an artist as well. Thank you for sharing. Have a good blessed weekend. Raquel

Anonymous said...

Love this paper. It makes such beautiful cards!

bonnie32002 said...

This is so elegant looking!

Cheryl W said...

I tend to use fewer, rather than more, layers, too, Vicki. Like you say, it makes the card heavy--especially when some of the layers are cut from specialty papers. Your card is just beautiful!

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...