Tuesday, February 22, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Magnolia dsp


I don't have the exact name of this dsp because I am packing things up so we can put new flooring in our computer/craft room and paint the walls.  No, I'm not doing it......we are definitely hiring it done.  It is going to be a lot of work getting everything out of here but praying the end result will be well worth it.

I've made one of these cards before but put the folded back portions along the long side of the card.  I like it done this way too. The piece with the "Enjoy Today" does not come out.....it is adhered behind the dsp.

Thank  you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Beautiful paper, Vicki, and I love what you've done to show the double-sidedness. Good luck with your project. It will definitely be worth it - getting your room redone! Plus, you get the added benefit of sorting through all of your stuff!

Cheryl W said...

I love magnolias, so that paper really caught my eye. I've made a card with the folded back portions on the side, too. Now I may have to give your idea a try. There are so many layouts, techniques and ideas I want to try--there just aren't enough hours in the day or energy in this old body!! lol

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...