Thursday, February 3, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Expressions in Ink dsp


I saw a video making a "Double Z fold" card using papers from this package.  The piece on the inside is the same because it gives that nice white area to stamp a sentiment.  I used a different sheet for the strip on the outside.  When opened there is an area to add a white piece to  write a little note and sign.  For this one I decided not to make it a Double Z fold.  I liked it just the way it is.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Gorgeous papers and love how you displayed them on this fun fold!

Lynette said...

Absolutely gorgeous paper, Vicki! And your card is so beautiful, too.

Cheryl W said...

Those papers are so pretty! I can see why you showcased them both on this card. Or maybe one is the backside of the other? I like to make folds like this every once in a while. It keeps cardmaking interesting.

  Recently Rita Holmes had another great card but she was using the new Thoughtful Journey dsp.  My paper hadn't arrived yet so I made d...