Thursday, February 3, 2022

STAMPIN' UP! - Expressions in Ink dsp


I saw a video making a "Double Z fold" card using papers from this package.  The piece on the inside is the same because it gives that nice white area to stamp a sentiment.  I used a different sheet for the strip on the outside.  When opened there is an area to add a white piece to  write a little note and sign.  For this one I decided not to make it a Double Z fold.  I liked it just the way it is.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Wow! Gorgeous papers and love how you displayed them on this fun fold!

Lynette said...

Absolutely gorgeous paper, Vicki! And your card is so beautiful, too.

Cheryl W said...

Those papers are so pretty! I can see why you showcased them both on this card. Or maybe one is the backside of the other? I like to make folds like this every once in a while. It keeps cardmaking interesting.

CARDS FOR TWO CARE CENTERS

This past Tuesday one of my friends came and we assembled cards for two care centers.  The pictures show an assortment of the papers that we...