Tuesday, February 7, 2023

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUCKER!


Today our Grandson, Tucker, is turning 17 years old.  It can't be true!  This year he decided as a Junior in High School to go out for basketball.  Well, it's not going to be one of those high on the list things to remember.  He doesn't have the experience that the other boys have from back in Junior High and their high school years.  He's gotten some playing time but not much.  However, he is a golfer so that gave me an idea for his card...............well, actually an idea from a card I saw on Pinterest.  This one is much better suited to him than when I thought about doing something for basetball...........which didn't work out anyway because I had sold my retired SU stamp set that had a basketball and basketball hoop in it.

As ususal, what is inside the card will be what he's more interested in.  Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Lynette said...

Sounds like this is the perfect card for Tucker! Very cool that he will know that it's made especially for him. I can't believe he's 17 already!!

Wanda said...

I LOVE it! Perfect masculine card too!

Cheryl W said...

Don't those grandkids grow up fast? I can hardly believe that all my grands are teenagers, and some will soon move into their 20s. The older we get, the faster time goes, it seems. Your card is perfect for him. It will remind him of a skill he's really good at and let him know how proud you are of him.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...