Tuesday, February 14, 2023

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

A couple of weeks ago, I watched one of Susan Campfield's videos and she made this card using other papers.  I still needed to make two more Valentines and used papers from the "Sweet Talk" designer series paper pack.  I realize this is probably too late for you to use this year, but keep it as a project for 2024.


 

This is actually a very simple card to make.  

Card base is 4 1/4" x  10 1/2".  Score at 2 1/2", 3 3/4", 6 3/4" and 8".
You need two squares of colored card stock that are 4" x 4"
You need two squares of designer series paper......(I cut two the same and flipped one to use the reverse side.)
Assemble and decorate.

The large die cut heart on the front is from a Spellbinder's die set.

The video can be seen HERE if you would like to follow along with Susan.


3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I like the purple color for Valentines...and the fun fold!

Cheryl W said...

That's a really interesting fun fold. I watched the video to see how it was made. It looks pretty straight forward and fun to make. Your version turned out wonderfully. I love the colors and that gorgeous die-cut heart.

Lynette said...

Sorry - I've been away from blog-reading for awhile. I finally got caught up on your posts. What great cards! I especially like this one - very cool. Thanks for sharing them all.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...