Friday, February 3, 2023

FANCY FOLD USING ABSTRACT BEAUTY


Outside of card


 Opening the card

I think I made this card from one of Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday challenge directions.  I will admit that I had watched the "reveal" on Monday after the live video was over so it made making this card much easier.  

On Sundays Sharon sends out directions (Clue #1) of what you will need for the Monday live.  She gives the sizes and pieces of card stock that you will need as well as any other supplies.  Then on Monday evening she reveals Clue #2 etc. until you have a completed card.  It's amazing the different ideas that come through even with everyone using the same step-by-step. 

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Great card, Vicki! I really like the bright colors and patterns on it - such a great combination.

Cheryl W said...

I have made a few cards using this fold, and I just love it! Your card is so bright and cheery - someone's going to LOVE it!

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...