Sunday, February 5, 2023

RINGS OF LOVE DSP


The "Rings of Love" dsp was a a free package of 12" x 12" paper.  Frankly I don't think I would have bought it otherwise.  There are two sheets that have this design.  I fussy cut a portion of it to use.  I saw a simpler version of this card on Pinterest.  

The arrangement on the white card stock is basically the same as what I saw.  Instead of leaving the card base plain, I embossed a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of Evening Evergreen card stock and added it to the card base of the same color.  I also added gold foil card stock behind the piece with the design.

It is going to be hard for me to use up these two sheets unless I find some more great ideas.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Cheryl W said...

Your card turned out very nice, even though you don't seem to care for the flowery cardstock. You could also fussy-cut a flower or two for the inside of your card to use even more of the paper. Maybe it could be used for gift tags, too.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...