Tuesday, February 28, 2023

MYSTERY MONDAY CARD - February 27th


Sunday we were busy and went to watch a granddaughter in a volleyball tournament.  They didn't win, but they certainly played so much better than they had the weekend before.  Yesterday was busy again and I didn't realize I hadn't scheduled a post.

Last night I was able to watch Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday video.  On Sunday she had sent an email out with all of the pieces that were needed but I didn't get them cut.  After the "Live" started, I hit "pause" and hurriedly cut the pieces, grabbed a stamp set that I thought I might work and then step-by-step caught up with the "live" portion of the presentation.  

I had the Fancy Flora dsp pack on my table so that is the dsp I chose to use for the card.  Coincidentally, Sharon used a different sheet from the same package.  

I'm not real happy with the image that I stamped and would spend a little more time searching for just the right thing.  The directions had said to use a die cut but she always encourages us to "go rogue" if we choose.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty. I have not done a fancy layout like that. You've inspired me. I need to find the right DSP to do that!!

Lynette said...

It's a great card, Vicki! I like the stamp with the paper, which is very pretty. Sounds like a fun thing to do. Nice layout.

Cheryl W said...

That looks like a pretty complicated fun fold. I've been meaning to join one of the mystery stamping bloggers for a while now, but somehow I always run out of time. The paper you used is quite dramatic, so I like the quiet simplicity of the stamped flower on the white triangle.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...