Monday, February 13, 2023

CUTE LITTLE VALENTINE BUNNY


A few months ago I saw this cute little bunny on someone's card and found the die on Amazon.com.  There is also a little bench for the bunny to sit on.  Recently I saw a Valentine made using and the bunny was holding this little bouquet of hearts.  I had to have it and found it on Amazon.  I used the basic idea that the other person used for the heart, bunny and bouquet.  But the rest of the card is my own.  The red and white dsp is from the retired papers with the strawberries.  It was a little more busy than I wanted so I added vellum over it.  Before doing that I had to add the white layer with the design to the vellum.  Then the vellum was added over the dsp by adding adhesive only behind the white layer.  The vellum didn't want to lay as flat as I wanted so I did take just a hint of Tombow white glue to my finger and then lightly touched each of the corners to get it to lay down.  The glue doesn't show.

Thank you for coming by today!

 

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Love it. That bunny sitting there is just too cute. I can see it sitting in an oval/egg-shaped piece too! Versatile die!!

Cheryl W said...

This is an adorable card, Vicki. I love that little bunny with his heart bouquet. Thanks for the tip for gluing down vellum. I hadn't thought of using a small amount of glue on a finger tip.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...