Saturday, February 4, 2023

JUST A SILLY LITTLE NOTE CARD


 

 I can't remember the name of this dsp, but I've had it for several years and am trying to use up the last of it.  As usual, I turn to Pinterest when I want to get something made very quickly and not waste time trying to "think about it."

I have a circle punch that cut out these little pieces to just the right size.  I'm not sure what the card will be used for yet, but a little sentiment of "Just a Note" or "Just Because" could be added to the front.

Thank you for coming by today!

2 comments:

Wanda said...

Adorable. I love how colorful your card is. It's got such a cheery look to it.

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card. It could be used for lots of occasions - thank you, miss you, just a note, hello, etc.

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...