Friday, February 24, 2023

CASING ROBIN ARMBRECHT


Recently I watched a video presentation from Robin Armbrecht where she made a card like the one above (and the one below) using scraps.  I didn't have scraps of this particular dsp, but I did have the paper and purposely cut strips like she had used.  You can probably tell that there is just a very tiny space between each strip.  That was intentional on both cards.   I'm not all that great at being able to randomly put things together so I just followed the way she had done hers. I love the Petal Pink and Gray colors together!

I keep a little zip lock bag of scraps from dsp packages and keep the bag right with the full sheets.  

Thank you for coming by today!

 

1 comment:

Wanda said...

SO pretty and a perfect way to use scraps. Most of my scraps that size come from using a 6" x 6" piece of DSP!! I don't find them larger enough for anything but I put them back in the package for safe keeping!!

The dsp is from Thoughtful Journey.  The deer are from Impression Obsession.  The die that I used to cut the trees actually had trees comple...